The Colorado Institute of Music promotes and supports excellence in music education for teachers, parents, and students worldwide. Our mission is to have the beauty and power of music bring joy and love into the lives of all people.
- Inspire a love of music and a desire for excellence and achievement for each child.
- Create an enhanced sense of his or her unique strengths and abilities in each student.
- Provide an environment of excellence where students can experience the satisfaction of accomplishment.
- Promote and support the bond between parents and their children.
- Create an environment that inspires cooperation and de-emphasizes competition.
- Provide excellent training for teachers interested in the Suzuki Teaching Method, including the opportunity to observe students working with experienced teachers.