Minimum performance levels
- Bass: Suzuki book 6 and up
- Cello: Suzuki Book 6 and up
- Flute: Suzuki Book 7 and up
- Guitar: Suzuki Book 7 and up
- Piano: Suzuki Book 7 and up
- Violin: Suzuki Book 8 and up
- Viola: Suzuki Book 6 and up
Pieces of equivalent level may be submitted in place of those listed above.
Advanced Suzuki Program is open to advanced instrumental students. Minimum playing and reading levels are established for each instrument. Note that a certain level of maturity is necessary for students to cope with the schedule in the Advanced Program.
- Prepare a video audition representing your level of proficiency in solo Suzuki repertoire.
Click here for YouTube submission instructions
- Post your video audition to YouTube and include your YouTube video link on the Chamber Music Ensemble Placement Video Form.
- Recordings must be received by April 1 in order to be considered.