Our unique teen lodge housing offers teenagers the opportunity to experience the joys of learning, sharing and participating in musical activities within a nurturing, wholesome, and stimulating environment. Teenagers from all over the world return each year to renew friendships made the previous summer. Encouragement and support from musical peers creates an unparalleled experience.This program is open to students ages 13 and older. Only very responsible teens should enroll in the Teen Lodge. Reservations are made by filling out the summary of payment form on the Student Registration Form NOT through The Charter directly. Teen Lodging is at the The Charter at Beaver Creek, with two students per room. Each room has a view of the mountain, cable TV and phone. In addition to the regular evening activities of the Institute, the Teen Program includes a campfire, movies and hikes.
Teen Lodge Guidelines & Information
To receive a discount on all services, use our group code: “Suzuki17” To make your ground shuttle reservation: 800.525.6363 or 970.926.9800 www.ridecme.com
- CSI and Advanced Program students for session 1: Monday, June 13, 2:00 PM until 3:00 PM
- CSI and Advanced Program students for session 2: Monday, June 20, 2:00 PM until 3:00 PM
One of the teen counselors will meet you in the lobby of The Charter. At check-in, each student will inspect the condition of the room along with a Teen Lodge counselor.
Be sure to arrange your travel so that you arrive at Vilar between 12-2 to get your individual schedule and then be at The Charter between 2 and 3 pm to meet the teen counselors and receive your room key. If this is not possible due to airlines schedules, contact the institute office to arrange arrival on Sunday.
- CSI and Advanced Program students attending session 1: Sunday, June 18, 9 AM until 10:00 AM
- CSI and Advanced program students attending session 2: Sunday, June 25, 9 AM until 10:00 AM
- Also remember that we are three hours away from the Denver airport as you make your travel arrangements.
You can place your luggage in your counselors’ rooms until after the concerts are over if needed. At check out, each student will inspect the condition of the room along with a CSI\Advanced Program counselor and The Charter staff. Any damages incurred during the student’s stay will be the responsibility of the students.
- a swimsuit
- warm clothes for the early morning and evenings
- a jacket, hat, gloves
- sturdy shoes will make outdoor evening events more fun for you
- an umbrella or rain poncho as afternoon showers are common in the mountains
- US Mail can be sent to: The Charter PO Box 5310 Beaver Creek, CO 81619
- UPS or Federal Express can be sent to: The Charter 119 Offerson Rd Beaver Creek, CO 81619
- Meals for Advanced Program CSI students are:
- Session 1: from dinner on Monday, June 12 through breakfast on Sunday, June 18
- Session 2: from dinner on Monday, June 19 through breakfast on Sunday, June 25
- Both Sessions: from dinner on Monday, June 12 through breakfast on Sunday, June 25
Breakfast: 7:00 – 7:45 The Charter, Terrace Room Lunch: 11:30 AM – 1:00 at The Chophouse Dinner: 5:30-6:30 PM at The Chophouse
It is necessary to check in with a counselor at all meals. Meal vouchers for lunch and dinner will be given at meal check in.
Students should bring a small amount of spending money. In addition, there is a large music store and String Repair shop in Beaver Creek during this event if students need any supplies while here.
- Beaver Creek – incoming calls 970.949.6660
- Calls room to room within The Charter are free, just dial the room number. All other local calls are $.75 per call.
- Room occupants are responsible for all charges to the room.
Teen Lodge Fees
|Teen Lodge Suzuki Institute, Session 1||Monday, June 12 dinner- Sunday, June 18 breakfast||$816|
|Teen Lodge Suzuki Institute, Session 2||Monday, June 19 dinner- Sunday, June 25 breakfast||$816|
|Teen Lodge Suzuki Institute, Both Sessions||Monday, June 12 dinner- Sunday, June 25 breakfast||$1,782|
|Additional nights of lodging, meals, supervision before or after (to accommodate travel plans)||each additional night (includes 3 meals)||$136|
Be sure to include these items, by May 1, so we can complete your teen lodging reservation:
- Copy of the front and back of your health insurance card, scan and email to info@ColoradoSuzuki.org
- A recent photo clearly showing the student’s face, such as a school picture, email a .jpg file
- Complete the code of Teen Lodge Code of Conduct form below
- Completed Health History Form below
Both Parents and Students participating in the Teen Lodge progam are required to read and sign the Code of Conduct.Teen Lodge Code of Conduct Form
Parents of Teen Lodge residents are required to download, complete, and return the health information form by email to: info@ColoradoSuzuki.org or postal mail to Colorado Suzuki Institute, 373 Clermont St., Denver, CO 80220-5641 so that we receive all teen lodge paperwork by May 1, 2017. You do not need to schedule a physical for your student for these health history forms. We do not reserve a room until we have received these forms.Teen Lodge Health History Form