Monday, June 12 @ 12 noon – Saturday, June 17 @ 9 pm
cello, flute, piano, Suzuki early childhood education, viola, violin
Monday, June 19 @ 12 noon – Saturday, June 24 @ 9pm
bass, cello, guitar, piano, Suzuki early childhood education, trumpet, viola, violin
Students from Twinkle through Book 10 and beyond may enroll in either or both sessions.
Enrollment is open to students studying:
Suzuki Double Bass
You must be studying the Suzuki Method with a Suzuki trained teacher.
The Daily Schedule for every student includes:
- Private Lessons/Master Classes according to student’s level of advancement
- Group Lessons/Repertoire Classes
- Note Reading/Improvisation Classes
- Enrichment Class
- a wide variety of both Suzuki and non-Suzuki enrichment classes available
During classes, parents should take study notes for their student and may video their student only.
Additional Institute Activities include:
- Improvisation Jam Session
- Square Dance
- Parent Teacher Discussions
- Solo Recitals
- Concerts and more!
Evening Activities are an integral part of Institute. Families should make a commitment to participate in all activities offered in order to benefit fully from the Institute.