Enrollment is limited in order to ideally match the number of students and teacher workshop participants accepted with the number of faculty and the fixed capacity of our facilities.
Enrollment is on a first come basis. If space is not available in the Institute, you will be notified immediately before paying. Due to the brisk response to pre-registration in 2016, some student class levels are almost full. Each student who is age 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or another responsible, interested adult for the entire Institute.
1. A separate registration form must be completed for each applicant. All registration takes place online. Fees due are based upon the date your application is completed and paid in full with a Visa or MasterCard only. If you are registering as a student, you will need to have your teacher’s email address to complete the online registration so make sure you have that information at hand as you begin the online application.
2. After you have submitted this application, a summary page is emailed to you. We recommend that you file this summary page for your records.
3. Alert your teacher to watch for a Teacher Confirmation Email coming from: email@example.com. The Teacher Confirmation Email goes out immediately to the home teacher’s email address entered on the student application. The parent is also sent a copy of the Teacher Confirmation Email. If the teacher email address is not accurate, please notify us by email so we can make the email address correction and resend the confirmation request to the home teacher.
4. If the teacher has not received our email, perhaps the teacher confirmation email was stopped by the home teacher’s spam blocker or they deleted it by error. If the teacher can’t locate their email, please notify us by email so we can resend the confirmation request to the home teacher.
5. After we have received the teacher confirmation, the registration is considered complete and we reserve a space for you! We process all registrations in the order that we receive a completed application.
6. When we receive the email from the home teacher verifying the playing and musicianship levels for your student we will email a musical confirmation to you. We will send you a musical confirmation number via email within 3 working days.
7. With your musical confirmation number, you can then make your lodging reservations.
“Current piece” means the piece being studied at the time of enrollment.
No student registrations accepted after May 1, 2017 without permission from the director. No teacher workshop registrations accepted after May 31, 2017 without permission from the director. Phone or email for space availability.